Prices and treatments
ONLINE, ONE-TO-ONE REFLEXOLOGY WELLBEING SESSIONS
30 minutes £20 / 60 minutes £40
Also available as gift vouchers
I'm currently providing my one-to-one wellbeing and reflexology services online. From me to you, in the comfort of your own home! The aim of the sessions is to give you support, reassurance and a sense of balance during these uncertain, changing times. Each session includes: a wellness consultation to understand your needs; practical tips/exercises/tools to help support you, and; a demonstration of specific foot, face and hand reflexology points for you – or a willing partner – to work on at home.
These sessions focus on four key areas and although I personalise each session, an example of what can be covered in each half hour/hour is highlighted below:
- Lockdown self-care: Supporting you with whatever you need, right now, during what can feel like a bit of a rollercoaster time. This can include tips and reflexology points on calming anxiety, stress resilience, mindfulness, positive thinking, eating well, improving sleep, moving your body, hormone balance, juggling work-life-family responsibilities, and foot health.
- Pregnancy balance and postnatal nurture: Tips and tools to help you create a soothing, nurturing environment for your mind and body during pregnancy, and once baby has arrived. Depending on what you need, reflexology points may include those for balancing hormones, supporting your mental wellbeing, promoting good sleep, reducing swollen feet/legs/ankles, and decreasing aches and pains. Partner is welcome too!
- Labour priming and birth preparation: Supporting you in late pregnancy and once you've passed your due date, to help you prepare for baby’s arrival. This includes demonstrating reflexology points that you or your partner might wish to try to 'prime' your body to encourage natural labour (if baby is ready to make an appearance!). I'll also show you reflexology points which can be used during labour to help regulate your breathing, reduce stress, and lower pain sensations.
- Calm for kids: Sharing tips and ideas to help you support your child's physical, mental and emotional wellbeing during these uncertain times. Tailored for different ages, from toddlers to teenagers. I'll also demonstrate a simple reflexology routine which you can use on your child's feet to provide relaxation, calm and reassurance – especially helpful before bedtime!
- 60 minutes – foot reflexology £50
- 60 minutes – facial reflexology £55
- 90 minutes – foot reflexology and lower leg massage £70
- 90 minutes – feet and hands reflexology £70
- 90 minutes – feet and facial reflexology £75
- 120 minutes – feet and facial reflexology £100
GIFT VOUCHERS & TREATMENT PACKAGES
A reflexology gift voucher is a lovely treat for someone special. Vouchers are available for any value or number of sessions, are quick and easy to order, and are available to post or email. Below are some examples of the treatment packages available – just ask and I'll create a bespoke package especially for you!
Cornish Calm £105
Perfect for when you're on a break in Falmouth! Two treatments over 2-3 days. One 60 minute foot reflexology appointment plus a 60 minute facial reflexology session.
Study Leave £150
Three totally relaxing, 60 minute reflexology treatments to help clear busy minds, reduce anxiety and provide some time out when dealing with the pressures of studying – at school, college or university. Each session consists primarily of foot reflexology, combined with work on five stress-busting facial reflexology points to reduce tension in the face and jaw.
Pregnancy Balance £155
Three tailored treatments which create the perfect environment for a balanced mind and body, to support mum-to-be during pregnancy, and in preparation for birth. Two 60 minute foot reflexology sessions plus a 60 minute facial reflexology session.
Postnatal Nurture £155
Three deeply nurturing treatments to provide some much needed rest, and help new mums rebalance body, mind and hormones. Two 60 minute foot reflexology appointments plus a 60 minute facial reflexology session.
Super Feet £300
Six therapeutic, rebalancing, 60 minute foot reflexology sessions. This package is a great way to help rest the body and mind, whilst also giving the feet, ankles and lower legs some regular, feel-good attention. Sessions can be provided weekly when focusing on a specific health issue, or fortnightly/monthly to promote and maintain positive health and wellbeing.
Facial Bliss £330
Six deeply soothing, 60 minute facial reflexology sessions for the ultimate in pampering relaxation. These gentle treatments restore balance to the body and mind, and release tension held in the face. They're also a beautifying treat, helping the face look softer and more radiant. Over six sessions they can help plump the skin, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
HEALTH INSURANCE AND CASH PLANS
Some health insurance and cash plan schemes cover reflexology, so if you have one it's worth contacting your provider to check. If you are able to claim for your treatment please mention this when booking so I can provide you with a receipt.
PROOF OF APPOINTMENTS
If you would like proof of your appointment, for antental or other medical reasons, I can provide a receipt or email to confirm your session(s).
SICKNESS POLICY AND PRECAUTIONS
If you feel unwell, or have a contagious condition, such as a cold, bug, or virus please get in touch to postpone your treatment until you feel better. These precautions aim to protect my most vulnerable clients who are the most susceptible to illnesses, and also ensure that you don’t feel more unwell after your treatment.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A deposit is required for each booking. This deposit is non-refundable but is transferable if you provide more than 24 hours notice of an appointment change. Deposits will be retained for all no-shows and cancellations made within 24 hours of scheduled appointments. Thank you for your understanding.
During the current lockdown, you can still prepay for your usual treatments, and purchase gift vouchers and treatment packages which can be redeemed in the future. I can also add you to my bookings list where I'll contact you to book a treatment when the time is right.
I really look forward to welcoming you back to my treatment space in the future. In the meantime keep well, keep positive, keep reaching out to everyone, and keep asking for help. To stay connected, why not follow my updates on Facebook and Instagram?