Prior to my work as a Reflexologist I spent almost 20 years working in the workplace wellness industry, primarily in the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) sector. As there is much synergy between my reflexology work and my EAP experience, I continue to provide consultancy support to EAP providers.
- Almost 20 years directly employed in the workplace wellness industry
- Employed by Workplace Options, Ceridian LifeWorks, and Counselling in Companies
- Extensive background in EAP design and implementation at a corporate level, including roles in business development, account management and marketing
- Experienced in onsite care, support and training for employees
- Experienced in delivering webinars for UK and global employees
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (2.1), CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing
- OCR Diploma in Stress Management
EAP consultancy services
- Business development and account management support
- Delivery of onsite and online EAP presentations, for employees and managers
- Creation and delivery of webinars on EAP topics e.g. stress management, building resilience, work-life balance, emotional well-being and physical health
- EAP representation at health awareness and benefits days
- Presentation of EAP utilisation reports to key stakeholders
- Marketing – copywriting, managing design, corporate marketing, end-user promotions, web content management, email marketing and social media management
Based in Cornwall, I can help represent your EAP business at your clients' locations across the south west, including Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, and further afield if required. Webinar services can be delivered to UK and global clients.
For more information about my EAP consultancy and pricing, please contact me here.